Speedminer develops, markets, and supports Big Data Analytics, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Performance Management System, Web Application Framework and many advanced applications.
When you join us, you will be part of an elite team that is making a difference in how Enterprise Business Applications is delivered and how business is conducted. You’ll work with amazingly smart and talented people, in a culture that rewards excellence. And you’ll be secure in knowing that Speedminer has been a highly profitable company every year for more than 12 years, with a large and loyal customer base.
All of us in Speedminer are driven by a passion to make our clients – and our colleagues – successful.
Our HQ is located in a strategic location-Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. Bandar Utama is an integrated township with amenities and public transports. We have full-time positions and internships available.
The Speedminer Internship Program provides college students the opportunity to experience the corporate environment, gain hands-on experience, learn new technologies, and work on meaningful projects that they will present to company management upon completion.
- We offer paid internships
- Search and apply for internship
For Recent Graduates
Speedminer is always looking for top talent. For recent engineering graduates, we offer full-time opportunities in areas like technical support, software development, quality development, and training. Even if you don’t have a computer sciences degree, we encourage students from a variety of disciplines to apply!
System Analyst/Programmer/Implementer – 5 Vacancies (Selangor)
Responsible to design, research and develop applications using the web technologies and will actively involve in designing, coding, testing and implementation of products and services. OR
Responsible in implementation and management of projects, these shall include activities pre LIVE, during LIVE and post LIVE i.e. training, preparation of documentation and support.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent OR
- Required skill(s): ASP.NET, Java, MS SQL Server, Web Design OR
- Have strong knowledge/skill in any one of the area of Maths/ Statistics/ web programming/ database/ problem solving OR
- Interested/Experienced in development/ implementation of any one of the area of Big Data Analytics/ Business Intelligence/ Data Mining/ Enterprise Application Integration/ Workflow Management/ Hospital Information System/Laboratory Information System
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 5 Full-Time positions available.
Salary is commensurate with your qualification and experience